DT-51 Minimum System Ver 3.3
DT-51 Minimum System is a development board for 8051 microcontroller family, it based on Atmel AT89S51 and featured with programming and debugging capability. Latest version board, DT-51 Minimum System Ver 3.3, using some SMD components thus making it more compact.
- New PCB design that increase noise immunity.
- Based on Atmel AT89S51 microcontroller.
- Standard RS-232 serial port interface.
- 8K bytes non-volatile memory (EEPROM) for user program code and data.
- 4 ports input/output, 8 lines per port.
- 11.0592MHz for system oscillator
- Special port for character LCD and built-in LCD routine (HD44780 compatible).
- Expansion connector compatibility to many add-on boards from Innovative Electronics.
- Requires 9V AC or 12V DC input supply.
- Equipped with Loader software (MS-DOS and Windows) and Debugger software (MS-DOS).